I know if you opened my email or clicked on my links to do anything I asked for. I’m an internet marketer 🙂
But I was to lazy to check and that is really boring and a bit creepy. So lets assume you didn’t read all my emails or do something I asked you to do.
You’re not the first. My parents in law didn’t listen to me either.
Remember that example I gave about a Google search for “Home security Portland OR”? My parents in law are the first business in the maps section. They haven’t really listened to my marketing advice except for 1 thing, they ask for reviews. And that is the only thing keeping them ranking number 1 in Google Maps. But it will not last forever. They like you need to have a more rounded marketing plan.
UPDATE: As of 8/26/2017 when SFA moved down one in their maps ranking. It is safest to tackle all 7 Pillars of online marketing in your strategy.
Ways you could help me out:
Contact me to work on your marketing plan.
Connect on LinkedIn and leave a personal recommendation.
Buy the The Referral Engine – by John Jantsch. Maybe you will listen to him.
Bonus Tip: Many sites have power reviews and a way to search for them such as Yelp. If you want a reviews with some kick to it, it may be worth inviting them to become a customer.
Go back to lesson 8.
- Email 1: Importance of reviews stats
- Email 2: The simple secret to getting reviews
- Email 3: Where should you get reviews (Google, Facebook…)
- Email 4: How to get notified of new reviews
- Email 5: Replying to bad & good reviews
- Email 6: What is review filtering & 2 tricks for Yelp
- Email 7: Recap & A favor
- Email 8: Bonus: What not to do
- Email 9: Bonus: What next