Yesterday we covered important facts about getting reviews. The two most important facts are:
- How fresh your reviews are matters
- 88% of people trust online reviews as much as a friend’s recommendation
Today I’ll show you my secret to getting reviews online. But first a news update.
Starting February 2017 Google has updated their star rating system to show stars on business with as few as 1 review. In the words of my friend Mike Blumenthal, “Great if those three are good but even one bad one can look very bad.” – Source
So what is to be done? You have to make getting and replying to reviews part of your every-day business process. And you have to do this on multiple sites.
My secret to getting reviews – Play Video
Here’s what you are going to learn from watching:
- It is hard for people to leave reviews so make it easy! (hand a business card, email, text…)
- Make a feedback funnel through which every customer must pass!
- How to get the pre-made pages and icons for your funnel!
If you like what you have learned be sure to share it.
Here is the download for the icons.
P.S. I know you are going to love this course so much you are going to share, review and possibly become one of my monthly clients that work with me. Next up is all about where to get reviews, lesson 3.
If you missed Lesson 1, here it is!