This course will change your business—and you’re going to want to tell the world about it! Because reviews improve rankings in search engines and convert people on the fence.
So, dust off your website login and let’s get started!
First, you will add three “hidden” pages to your website. Many have called this a feedback funnel.
If you would like a sneak peak at tomorrows lesson, Tyler at Excel Roofing uses his funnel for success.
The importance of reviews can’t be overstated. A yearly small-business survey reveals several facts.
The freshness of reviews matters.
Over the next 7 days you are going to learn:
- Email 1: Importance of reviews stats
- Email 2: The simple secret to getting reviews
- Email 3: Where should you get reviews (Google, Facebook…)
- Email 4: How to get notified of new reviews
- Email 5: Replying to bad & good reviews
- Email 6: What is review filtering & 2 tricks for Yelp
- Email 7: Recap & A favor
- Email 8: Bonus: What not to do
- Email 9: Bonus: What next
Next up is the secret to getting reviews, lesson 2.
P.S. This is going to be fun!