This month I had the privilege of talking to and interviewing Kyle Hunt from Remodelyourmarketing.com. Unfortunitly the audio din't record as well so I'll give the highlights here.
Kyle started his own company in Michigan about 9 years ago and, while his own business focuses on home repair and re-modelers, the tips he has apply to all of us marketing online.
Tip 1: Organize Your Client List
- Stay in touch with past clients.
- Send out consistent emails.
- Call four previous clients every week.
After the call I went and checked out one Kyles sales tools, Remodelers AutoPilot. His current clients are using this to help automate some of this past client interaction. Landing more jobs from past clients as well as referrals.
Tip 2: Have a Kick-Butt Website
Sometimes we overlook the basics. Make your business the logical choice in comparison to their other options.
Tip 3: Have Strategic Partners
- Find other businesses that have the same clientele as you do.
- Have two BLBs (Breakfast, Lunch, or Beer) every month.
Networking in these BLBs yield real relationships and keep you top of mind for referrals.
Tip 4: Improve Your Sales Process
- Be sure to convert prospective clients into paying projects.
- Spend ten to fifteen minutes on a phone call to decide whether a client will be a good fit.
Kyls Upcoming 8 course training includes:
We sure hope this was helpful to you and that you will be able to implement these things into your own business website. Don't forget to go look at Kyle's website!